KLERX-legal Rechtsanwaelte advises on ongoing employment law issues such as the drafting or termination of employment contracts as well as on specific measures and arrangements.
By combining our expertise in both Company Law/M&A and Employment Law, we assist with entrepreneurial actions such as restructuring under employment law or outsourcing. We also arrange and advise within the framework of company codetermination.
You can take advantage of additional synergies at the interface between employment and data protection law through the combination our core competencies, e.g. in drawing up and introducing works agreements, corporate guidelines and other instructions for staff use of the Internet and email, etc.
- Employment Contracts
- Notices of Termination and Termination Agreements
- Business Transfers, Outsourcing, Restructuring
- Changes in Operations, even when insolvent
- Works Agreements, Reconciliation of Interests and Redundancy Packages
- Transition and Rationalisation Protection Agreement
- Behavioural & Performance Checks of Staff, also with the Aid of Technical Equipment for checking Behaviour and evaluating Personnel
- Variable Remuneration and Work Schedule Models
- Employee Shareholdings and Stock Option Programs, Bonus and Commission Systems
- Introduction and Implementation of Short-Time Working Arrangements
- Actions against unfair Dismissal, Part-Time, FixedTerm Employment Contracts, Parental Leave and Mother Protection
- Co-Determination in relation to individual Personnel Measures such as Appointment, Assignment, Relocation, Redeployment, Notices of Termination and Warnings
- Severance and Settlement Agreements
- Drawing up of Employment Contract and Advice in Relation to its Conclusion, Formation and Cancellation
- Transfer of personnel
- Incidents of discrimination pursuant to the AGG (General Equal Treatment Law)
- Consultation in connection with CEO contracts, Management Board contracts
- Consulting services for supervisory boards